Phuket FantaSea - The Ultimate Nighttime Cultural Theme Park.
Palace of the Elephants
Created at a cost of over 3,500 million Baht, Phuket FantaSea adds a whole new dimension to theme park entertainment, with marvelous attractions not found anywhere else in the world.
This is what Phuket FantaSea say about themselves, but is it true?
First we see what tourists have to say:
- the show is boring
- would recommend it, with the buffet dinner, Excellent!
- Fantasea is a MUST! Eveyone I know who has seen the show thinks it is wonderful
- The show is really special you have to see it to believe it. I can say it is the best show I have ever seen
- the show was great one of the best I have seen. I think the show is something you can't afford to miss
- Phuket Fantasea it's not to be missed it was fantastic and a highlight of my trip
- Don't miss it whatever you do as I can assure you there is nothing quite like it anywhere else in the world! Absolutely fantastic.
- What an unbelievable, mindblowing place, it's worth every cent. It's true to say you wont see such an amazing show anywhere else.
- Phuket Fantasea show is very good. Not to be missed.
- There is only one way to describe Fantasea and that is Fantastic we thought it was the highlight of our holiday
- it was nice, but not a show to go back for the second time. I think I expected more then I got
Looks like Phuket FantaSea didn't exaggerate too much. And I agree the show is great!!!
Fantasy of a Kingdom Show
takes place in Palace of the Elephants, a huge theater with seating for 3,000 persons. Since the show don't start before 9.00 PM there are lots of time to explore the Carnival Village, listen to "live" music, relax in the beer garden, ride on elephants and don't forget The Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant with 4,000 seats.
I don't want to spoil everything by going into much details about the show. But I can say so much that it include 44 elephants, pyrotechnics and acrobatics, dancers flying through the air, an aerial ballet, magic show with audience participation, a elephant disappear in mid-air, many different animals and much more.
A show to be remembered for a long time.
Camera is not allowed inside, and will be taken care of at the entrance to the palace and given back after the show.
Gate Opens: 8.30 PM
Show Starts: 9.00 PM
Show duration is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
The Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant
Carnival Village is the first thing you see after the main entrance that looks like Disney land. The village have 15 different shops where you can easily spend your money buying silk, leather, handicraft, ceramics, jewelry, souvenirs, novelty items about elephants and much more.
There are also games for kids in Hanuman’s Lair.
The road from Carnival Village leads to The Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant and Palace of the Elephants.
with 4,000 seats is the largest buffet restaurant in the world. Placed at the blue lake filled with lotus flowers, a very beautiful sight. So don't forget to take your camera with you. I didn't take as you can see from the pictures on this page, something I regret dearly.
The buffet dinner served includes international and Thai dishes, something for everyone’s taste.
Buffet Dinnertime: 6.00 - 8.30 PM.
Park opens everyday (5.30 PM – 11.30 PM) except Thursday
Phuket FantaSea is located at the north end of Kamala along the main road.
You can buy tickets at FantaSea, but it's better to use a travel agent near you.
|Child 4-12 yr
|Show + Buffet Dinner
|Gold seat upgrade per seat
(round trip to any hotel in Phuket)
Simon Cabaret Transvestite Show
I haven't visited them yet. Will see the show sometime in the future.
In the meanwhile check out the website of Simon Cabaret.
Page updated 9 November 2007